The Pediatric Parent Advisory Council or PPAC, is a partnership of parents, family members and staff working together to better meet the needs of our patients and their families. The group meets monthly to discuss patient care, the environment, policies and ways to improve the overall patient and family experience.
- A parent or adult family member of a Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital patient?
- Interested in sharing your unique perspective with staff and administration?
- Comfortable speaking up for yourself or other parents in a group of parents and hospital staff?
Do You Want To:
- Meet with a group of parents and staff monthly to improve the patient and family experience?
- Provide input from a parental perspective on environment of care, design and wayfinding and patient care policies, to name a few?
- Join hospital committees for quality improvement?
If you said YES to any of these questions, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.