Media professionals should direct inquiries to the contacts below:
General Email Contact
24/7 Media Hotline
- Memorial Hermann Corporate Communications team must approve requests for interviews and photographs with patients, affiliated physicians or employees at all Memorial Hermann facilities before scheduling.
- Media are not permitted on Memorial Hermann property without a Memorial Hermann Corporate Communications team member present.
- Memorial Hermann Corporate Communications team will accompany news media at all times on Memorial Hermann property.
Memorial Hermann Communications is permitted to release a patient condition if news media provides the patient’s first and last name with correct spelling.
The conditions are:
- Treated and released
Memorial Hermann will not release information about patients who:
- Request no information be released
- Are involved in domestic violence, rape, sexual abuse, child/elderly abuse, chemical dependency or attempted suicide
- Are in danger, as determined by law enforcement officials
- Are under age 18, without a parent or legal guardian’s written consent
- Are discharged and who have not given written consent