- 2 Red Bell Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 Yellow Bell Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 Red Onion, cut into this strips
- 4 Portobello Mushroom Caps, cut into thin strips
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 4 Teaspoons Cumin, divided
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2-4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- For serving: Tortillas, Shredded Romaine and/or Quinoa
- Garnish: Lime, Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the peppers and onions in a bowl with the olive oil and spices. Arrange onto one sheet pan. Do the same with the mushrooms and arrange on a separate sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve the veggies in warm tortillas or make it a bowl by piling over a bed of shredded romaine and quinoa. Option to top with Avocado Creme, Radish Slaw, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime by elevating your dish below.
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Mango
- 1 Ripe Avocado, peeled and pitted
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Juice from one lime
- 1-2 Tablespoon Honey
- To make the Avocado Crème, puree the mango with the lime juice in a blender until it becomes smooth. Add the sea salt, avocado, lime juice and agave and continue blending until very smooth.
- *This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator up to a week.
- 1 Bunch Radish, thinly sliced
- ¼ Head Cabbage or Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 3-4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Juice from 1-2 Limes
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Place the radish and cabbage in a medium bowl. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lime and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss to coat. Set aside. Serve on top or with the fajitas.