Watermelon Lime Mocktail
- 8 Cups Seedless Watermelon Cubes
- 6 Tablespoons Raw Honey (or agave)*
- ⅓ Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1½ Cups Water
- Few Sprigs of Mint
- In a blender, puree watermelon cubes.
- Strain into a large bowl through a mesh sleeve.
- Stir in honey and lime juice.
- Transfer to a pitcher. Stir in water, add ice, mint and chill.
*Added sugars are recommended to keep under 25 grams/day for women (6 tsp) and 36 grams/day for men (9 teaspoons)
Strawberry Orange Mango Kombucha Mocktail
- 2 16-Ounce Bottles Original Kombucha (unflavored)
- 2 Cups 100% No-Sugar-Added Orange-Mango Juice
- 1 Ripe Mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, chopped
- Peel, pit and chop one mango
- Cut two cups of fresh strawberries
- Add both strawberries and mango to large pitcher
- Add two 16-ounce bottles of unflavored Kombucha
- Add 2 cups 100% no sugar added orange-mango juice
- Stir and serve over ice