- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 Pounds Ground Chicken (breast or thigh meat)
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Cans (4 oz) Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 2 Cups Cilantro Leaves, chopped
- Course Salt
- Ground Pepper
- H-E-B Guacamole
- In a bowl, combine chicken, cumin, green chiles, chopped cilantro, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Form the mixture into 4-5 patties.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, warm the oil. Add the chicken patties, being careful not to crowd them together in the pan. There should be space between each patty; cook them in batches if necessary. Sauté until browned, about 4-5 minutes per side, adding fresh ground pepper to each side as it cooks. Cook until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 165°F when inserted into the thickest part of the burgers.
- Serve with guacamole and lettuce as a wrap.