If you don’t have a grill, the pork tenderloin can be cooked in a cast iron pan or grill pan on the stove.
- 2 Sliced Green Onions, white and green parts
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Low-Sodium Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos or tamari)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 (1-pound) Pork Tenderloin, trimmed
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour ¾ of the honey mixture into a large zip-top plastic bag; reserve remaining honey mixture. Add pork to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes and up to overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Grill pork on medium-high heat, about 4 minutes per side.
- After the pork has been turned once, baste it with reserved honey mixture. Grill until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink) or 165 (medium).
- Let pork rest for 5 minutes. Cut pork into thin slices. Drizzle with the remaining honey mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Yield: 4-6 servings.