- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk (almond, soy, oat, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon organic pumpkin purée
- 4 drops liquid stevia*
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 shot organic espresso or 3/4 cup extra strong organic dark roasted coffee, brewed
- Add the milk and pumpkin purée to a small pot and heat over medium heat, stirring continuously until the mixture starts to simmer.
- Add the stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, and turmeric, whisking until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour the brewed coffee/espresso into a large mug and add the pumpkin mixture on top.
*Added sugars are recommended to keep under 25 grams/day for women (6 tsp) and 36 grams/day for men (9 teaspoons)