In addition to offering virtual care options, we continue to provide comprehensive care, while ensuring a safe and healthy environment for your family. If an in-person visit is needed, rest assured that we are actively engaged in measures to help safeguard our patients, families, staff and the community. These measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All employees, physicians and patients will be screened upon entering our facilities.
- All patients will be provided a surgical mask after clearing the screening process. Employees and physicians will continue to wear surgical masks, and those treating patients will be provided the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- To minimize the number of people in our facilities, visitors will not be allowed (with limited exceptions).
- We will continue to thoroughly clean rooms and equipment in between each patient visit. In addition, we have a dedicated group of Environmental Services professionals who are solely focused on cleaning and disinfecting high traffic and high touch areas at our facility.
- We have implemented strict social distancing guidelines for staff, patients and visitors.
- As an additional safety measure, patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgeries.