With resources across Greater Houston and a strong community presence, Memorial Hermann Occupational Medicine is designed to work alongside employers to meet their specific needs.
We provide a variety of occupational medicine services at different locations, varying from drug screens to injury care and management. Occupational medicine services vary by location to best suit employers’ needs and include:
- Occupational Medicine Clinics: Comprehensive injury care and management, physicals, drug screens and other testing.
- Urgent Care Locations: Drug screens, breath alcohol testing and first report of injury.
- Emergency Rooms: Higher level occupational injury care, after-hours injury care, first report of injury, drug screens and breath alcohol testing .
- The ability to handle all levels of acuity, from drug screens, minor injuries, complex surgeries and post-discharge care
- A dedicated Occupational Medicine coordinator/employer liaison available 24/7 at each Memorial Hermann facility, providing one point of contact for all occupational needs
- DOT-certified UDS collectors and EBT technicians available 24/7
- Connections to comprehensive network of affiliated specialists
- Work status reports provided for each evaluated employee
- Company-specific protocols
- Opportunities to coordinate employee health fairs and physician lecture series
- Extensive knowledge on OSHA sensitivity
- Strong partnership and communication