The DreamStation™ CPAP machine, manufactured by Philips Respironics, is a single-pressure device that integrates pressure-relief features and wireless Bluetooth® technology to provide sleep apnea patients with a comfortable environment and optimum tracking capabilities. The DreamStation CPAP provides a wide variety of features and options that allow patients to customize the device to suit their individual needs and preferences.
Range of Features
- Ramp and SmartRamp enables users to begin treatment with low-level pressure that increases after they fall asleep.
- C-Flex technology makes breathing with a CPAP more natural and comfortable.
- System One Resistance Control allows the CPAP to reach optimal pressure by recognizing specific mask types.
Ease of Operation
- Simple and practical LCD screen display.
- Accessible menu provides alerts and sleep results.
- Detailed setup options provide flexibility.
- A mask fit check feature monitors airflow and provides feedback to the display, indicating when a proper fit is detected.
- Bluetooth® is integrated on every device with optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems available.
- The DreamMapper™ patient self-management system delivers detailed feedback to smartphones, tablets or computers.
Thank you for your interest in Memorial Hermann Home Medical Equipment. For more information about this product, call the Memorial Hermann Home Medical and Respiratory Equipment department at (281) 784-7550.