The Cruiser X4 wheelchair’s aluminum and carbon steel frame is specially designed to pair strength with ultra-light weight. With its combination of versatility, functionality and low maintenance, the Cruiser X4 wheelchair is an ideal solution for mobility independence.
Lightweight and Comfortable
- Basic configuration weighs only 34 pounds, folds to 12" for easy transport.
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance and smoother ride.
- Padded arm rests and swing-away foot rests or elevating leg rests.
Durable and Easy to Maintain
- Precision sealed wheel bearings ensure long-lasting reliability.
- Dual over-center cross links provide added rigidity.
- Powder-coated frame is attractive, chip-resistant and easy to take care of.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Height-adjustable segmented back and patented adjustable depth seat.
- 8" front casters have height and angle adjustments.
- Triple rear axle positions provide easy transition of seat height.
Thank you for your interest in Memorial Hermann Home Medical Equipment. For more information about this product, call the Memorial Hermann Home Medical and Respiratory Equipment department at (281) 784-7550.